Podcast Day 24 is a new event built on strong heritage. The original Podcast Day was created by Radiodays Europe and held its first event in 2017 in Copenhagen. The event then moved to London in 2019. With the COVID-19 pandemic, the 2020 London event became Podcast Day Online 2020. That event brought together a huge range of speakers and over 700 delegates.
Podcast Day 24 will be a 24 hour event on Monday 7th June 2021. The event will start in Australia with speakers and participants from both the region, and further afield. As that leg finishes in the early evening (Australian time), London will pick up the mantle with eight hours of talks bringing together European podcast participants. As London wraps-up, the North America leg will start with a diverse ranges of speakers from the continent.
A ticket to Podcast Day 24 means you’ll be able to watch it all live (if you can stay up), but you’ll also be able to catchup with sessions afterwards too.
We’re due to start announcing more of our speakers for Podcast Day 24 soon. If you’ve got a great story to tell, why not suggest yourself to speak. If there’s someone specific you think we should hear from, do suggest them too.
If you would like to contact us about becoming an Exhibitor & Sponsor: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Speaker Line-up Includes:
- Tolani Shoneye, Audrey Indome and Milena Sanchez (The Receipts)
- Fearne Cotton, Happy Place
- Holly Bott, Managing Director of Entertainment at YMU Group
- Knud Brix, Host, DR’s Genstart (Re-Start)
- Tamar Charney, the Senior Director of Collaborative Journalism, NPR
- Neal Carruth, the Senior Director of On-Demand News, NPR
- Dan Maudsley, Producer, Paradise & BBC Radio 5 Live
- Elamin Abdelmahmoud, Kathleen Newman-Bremang and Hussein Kesvani – Pop Chat
- Kellie Riordan, Deadset Studios, Australia
- Anna Priestland, Independent writer and producer (Casefile, Murdertown)
- Petter Sommer, Head of Podcasts in Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK)
- Norbert Grundei, Head of Audio Strategy at Norddeutscher Rundfunk
- Rasmus Kidde, Audience Researcher at the Danish Broadcasting Corporation (DR)
- Sophie von der Tann, Correspondent for the public German broadcaster ARD in Berlin
- Michelle Shephard in conversation with Dr. Harvey Weinstein from Brainwashed
- Timothy Sawa from Evil By Design
- Erik Diehn recently CEO of Stitcher
- Tom Webster, Vice President of Strategy and Marketing for Edison Research
- Suruthi Bala and Hannah Maguire from Redhanded
- Jill Beytin and Julia Joubert from Bear Radio
- James Cator, UK/IE Head of Podcasts for Spotify
- Tony Phillips
Podcast Day Online 2020
To give you an idea who’s likely to speak at Podcast Day 24, listed below are the speakers from Podcast Day Online 2020.
They included people from the BBC, Bauer, CBC, Munck, Triton, Radio Canada, Radio France International, Sky Sports, Spreaker, France 24, Podimo, Podfront, NRK, Pinna, Wondery, Pacific Content, Omny, PRX, YLE and many more. Here’s a few of them…