Reasons why you need to be at Podcast Day 24
- 3 for the price of 1 – It’s 24 hours of podcast content three 8hrs for only one price – £99 + VAT!
- Podcast speakers from all parts of the podcast industry, share their expertise, insights!
- Huge variety of sessions to engage you – Presentations, panels, Fireside Chats, Spotlight sessions, Masterclasses!
- Big topics in podcasting today – Monetisation, Talent & Content, Trends & Research, Strategy & Markets, Tech, Legal and other stuff….
- Binge, Bite size & On Demand – Watch now, watch later, what when you want – all content will be available on Catch up after the event!
- Learn, meet, join – The podcast community from around the world!
Register today – If you wish to become a sponsor of Podcast Day 24 details of sponsorship packages are available on request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet The Receipts
Opening the European programme for Podcast Day 24 The Receipts are strong women with a powerful message and if you don’t know them you will…
Milena Sanchez is a singer, songwriter and Mother. She is best known as the sex positive and big-hearted member of The Receipts Podcast. She is passionate and open when it comes to love and hardships and is incredibly excited to be making her writing debut alongside Tolani and Audrey.
Audrey Indome is one third of The Receipts Podcast. Her passions include discussing social issues, hair, beauty, fashion on a budget and duck jokes! She is a natural conversationalist and host with lots of life experience and great banter. Aside from the podcast, Audrey has worked as a journalist and radio presenter.
Tolani Shoneye is a podcaster, presenter and writer. She has worked as a beauty and lifestyle writer for various publications and is developing narrative scripted projects for TV. As a host, Tolani has worked with BBC, Netflix and TED. She is quick-witted, funny and a trusted voice that resonates with millennial women, especially black women.